Thursday, August 13, 2009

read this

Hi,everyone hw was life? sorry,i hv been long time didnt update my blog.. My life is doin great.. This few day will be having bad weather take care.

Anyways. My Frenz this day H1n1 is very seriously.
So avoid go out much..
Take Care..


That Day i'm too free so write a quotes. Wish everyone giv some comment,if u visit my blog. Thanks~!!

When the day without you,
I just just cant help my feeling that i fall for you,
Finding a real person u love is damn hard,
I wish you are the one i wanted,
Without you my life is miscrable,
There are three word i want to give u.
1st is my heart just for you.
2nd is us togther.
3rd mean "I LOVE YOU"
This's include everything that i fall for you~!!

End.
I wish all my friends living happy without no regrets n boundries.
There is all i want to write about. Thank You~!! I'll update soon.

No comments: